Friday, February 18, 2011

Going to AZ.

Well i got the days off to go down to AZ in March. March 13th - 17th. This is when i get to go visit with my Grandparents and my dads GF. Deep down im excited but at the same time im not thrilled cuz i don't like change. I need prayer about what i should do if my dad does decide to move down there cuz im sure i would move down with him but i don't want to move away from Dallas, my friends, and my job. I don't know what to do right now. Making decisions right now is not going to be easy cuz i have stopped drinking any type of pop about 3 days ago. I have been going through withdrawals i have been shaking, having a major migraine, short tempered, really bad mood swings and i get ticked off really easily. Its not fun. Like i said i just need a lot of prayer my life right now is chaotic and stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment