Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Alone

Alone, my mind will destroy me

Alone, tears can no longer flow

Alone, there is no way to let the anger go

Alone, screams to be saved are not heard

Alone, I know I am less than someone you deserve

Alone, the coward cannot say a word

Alone, the angel sees us as absurd

Alone, the traffic light is always red

Alone, we never seek to leave our beds

Alone, terrifying thoughts run through our head

Alone, all we do is seek an end.

Alone, That's how I'm going to end up in the end.

Alone, sad, lost, confused, unwanted, feeling like im losing people

Alone, like the world is moving on and you seem to stay in one spot.

Alone, In the end what does it matter anymore.



I found this on the web and it says exactly how i feel right now!

1 comment:

  1. You are never alone! Sometimes I feel this way too, but God is always with us.
    I don't know you personally, so I can't talk to you like a normal friend would, but if you come over to my blogs and follow me, I'll make sure that your thoughts aren't ignored there. I also know some other bloggers who would love to have you as a follower. We have a great community of Star Wars/LOTR/Harry Potter fans...

    ReplyDelete