Thursday, March 11, 2010

Feelin Left out: Somethin u may not know:

The reason I feel that way is cuz most of my friends have boyfriends, or are getting ready to get married soon and in a way I feel like I’m being pushed to the side and being forgotten even though they tell me that that’s not what is going to happen it’s going to happen sooner or later and that is what I fear the most LOSING my friends and the ones I care about the most I love you guys more that you will ever know. You may not know this but you got me though high school, for awhile in high school I just about gave up on ALMOST EVERYTHING and I mean ALMOST EVERYTHING (which includes church) I am very thankful that I have friends like you and I know that I have a place waiting for me in Heaven. The reason I didn’t tell anyone is that I didn’t want to disappoint anyone and have everyone mad at me so I just went on with my life just as before and with no one knowing what was troubling me I was a very independent person and I hated people knowing my emotions so that’s why I kept it to myself. But now I am happy for the most part. Once again I love you all.

2 comments:

  1. I am not going anywhere. Believe me, even if I go off to college somewhere, I will come back. I would LITERALLY die without my friends. And I love Dallas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE U TOO ARIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete