Monday, January 24, 2011

Shut Up Mind!!!

GGGGRRRRR! Its 2:14am on Monday morning. I cant get to sleep i have been trying to get to sleep for the last 3hours. I haven't been able to get a good night rest for the last 2weeks. I cant get my mind to shut up. I just need to come to the realization that i cant change anything so i know i should just deal with it but my mind wont give in. I have been praying reading the bible and others have been praying for me. What do i do now im at my wits end im tired and very very very confused about life and what i should do. I feel like curling up into a ball and cry and feel like hiding from the world so nothing can get me. I know that wont help but it might make me feel better. Why is life so freaken confusing??

1 comment:

  1. Jenna- Have you tried listening to some calming, soothing music as you try to go to sleep in the dark? It usually works for me, even if I have alot of things on my mind. I hope you can get some rest soon too. I will pray for you. <3 you

    ReplyDelete