Sunday, January 30, 2011

What To Do? O_o

Sleep evaded me yet again last night. I was staring at the ceiling until 3am. When I was able to get to sleep I had nightmares so I didn’t sleep well. This is the 3rd week in a row that I haven’t slept well. Part of the problem is my mind won’t shut up. I am trying to decide whether or not it would be a good idea for me to move to AZ it would give me the chance to start over with a clean slate, but I would be walking away from an awesome job and friends. I’m trying to weigh the Pros and Cons. Part of me wants to move but the other part doesn’t want to move away. Like I said before about 6months ago my life was turned upside down and shaken and it has stayed that way. I’m going down to AZ to visit Feb 20th- 24th part of me is excited and the other part of me doesn’t want to go. I also have been depressed because my mind knows the right course of action but my heart doesn’t want to take that action so I have been fighting a battle that I know I can’t win. I need support and prayer and my friends. This is the biggest and toughest decision I have ever had to make. I’m scared.

2 comments:

  1. Jenna - What is your heart and God saying is the right choice? If you know deep down what you need to do, do it, even though it may be hard. I don't want you to go down to Arizona, but I also don't know what God's will is. You should save up to get an apartment here. That's what I think. :) Most of all, lean on God. I will pray for you. <3 you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to talk to my dad more and trying to see what God really wants.

    ReplyDelete