Monday, January 17, 2011

What To Do! Confused!

I talked to my father this morning on the phone and i couldn't hold it in anymore i broke down and cried. Lets just say im torn about this whole thing thats going on. Im going to AZ Feb 20th- 24th to go visit. Im way confused about what i should do i really don't like change. I need prayer!

Just when you think you are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel...BAM! You get sucker-punched and knocked back out :-/

When she was starting to think everything was coming together... it fell apart

so confused don't know what to do bout anything anymore wish i were five years old again things were so much freakin easier

Wonders if the puzzle pieces of her life are even meant to go back together...

I'm not here for you to understand, I'm hear to confuse the hell out of you each and every day and I'm so good at it too...

The happier and more cheerful someone is on the outside, the sadder and more confused they are on the inside.

*~* I am torn between a rock and a hard place my mind is in a thousand places and I just don't know what to think anymore!*~*

I found these sentences on Status Shuffle on Facebook and i feel like they fit the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment